IJSTR

International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research

Home About Us Scope Editorial Board Blog/Latest News Contact Us
0.2
2019CiteScore
 
10th percentile
Powered by  Scopus
Scopus coverage:
Nov 2018 to May 2020

CALL FOR PAPERS
AUTHORS
DOWNLOADS
CONTACT

IJSTR >> Volume 8 - Issue 8, August 2019 Edition



International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research  
International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research

Website: http://www.ijstr.org

ISSN 2277-8616



The Influence Of Indian Drama In TV On Behaviour Of Fashion Imitation Of Housewives

[Full Text]

 

AUTHOR(S)

Lestari Deviana, Muslikhin

 

KEYWORDS

Behaviour, Imitation Fashion, Indian Drama

 

ABSTRACT

Research Objectives, to find out whether or not the influence of Indian Drama Impressions in the Antv on Fashion Imitation Behaviour of Housewives in Cipadu Tangerang Village and to find out how big the influence is. The research method used in this research is quantitative method by giving questionnaires to respondents to get research results. The results of the research are presented with tables and numbers that represent the answers of each respondent. The Results Achieved, which Indian Drama Impressions have an influence on the Imitation Fashion Behaviour of 43.2%. The conclusions of Indian Drama show 43.2% of Imitation Fashion Behaviour, the remaining 56.8% are influenced by other factors which are not discussed further in this research.

 

REFERENCES

[1] Ardianto, Karlina, and Komala, Komunikasi Massa. Bandung: Simbiosa Rekatama Media, 2012.
[2] R. Soenarto, Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif. Jakarta: FFTV-IKJ Press, 2007.
[3] Griffin, Komitmen Organisasi. Jakarta: Erlangga, 2004.
[4] A. Ahmadi, Psikologi Sosial. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta, 2007.