IJSTR

International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research

IJSTR@Facebook IJSTR@Twitter IJSTR@Linkedin
Home About Us Scope Editorial Board Blog/Latest News Contact Us
CALL FOR PAPERS
AUTHORS
DOWNLOADS
CONTACT
QR CODE
IJSTR-QR Code

IJSTR >> Volume 4 - Issue 10, October 2015 Edition



International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research  
International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research

Website: http://www.ijstr.org

ISSN 2277-8616



The Influence Of Policy Implementation From The Change Of Institutional Status Toward Quality Of Patient Service In Hospital

[Full Text]

 

AUTHOR(S)

Dadang Kusnadi

 

KEYWORDS

Keywords: implementaton policy, institutio status, quality service

 

ABSTRACT

Abstract: Fenomenon and comunity problem in goverment hospital management not aware to wont and need public. Silent, safety and consumen satisfaction is fenomenon lack quallity care. Goal this research goal for analysis about influence of policy implementation of hospital change institution status to the quality of patien service in Hospital. Kind of reserch is the quantity desain on approach the eksplanatory survey, research analysis regresi linier multipel with analysis method validitas product moment pearson exam and reliability exam is alpha cronbach technique to hypotesis exam is path analysis and statistic exam (t). Datum transformation is Skala Likert with measurement the method succesive interval. The population one thausand seventh two person with sample technique stratified random sampling, the instrument research is quesioner and interview patien on caunter imforman. The result of assuming research that it is anticipated that implementation of change policy of institution status of hospital “X”, there is significant influence to quality of service of patient (Y) is 66.31% and the other factor (e) is 33.69%. In the implementation factor is significant to positif influence to quality service is communication (X1) is 0,49%, human resources (X2) is 0,25%, disposition (X3) is 0,32% and structure birocratic (X4) is 0,33%. The conculsion from four factor independen variable (X) is the implementation of policy to quality service patient (Y) to influence and can receive in knowledge. To concept the development in implementation of policy need culture job factor, because every product policy to contac direct with the community as to basic public policy.

 

REFERENCES

[1] Abdul Wahab, Solichin, , 2000. Policy of Analisis : Formulation To Implementation Of Public Plicy, Jakarta : Bumi Aksara.

[2] Aditama, Yoga Tjandra. 2004. Mangement and Administration Hospital, Ed-2, UI Press

[3] Djadja Sefullah, 2005, Implementation and Practice of Public Administration, Doctoral Program Padjadjaran University.

[4] Edward III George. 1980. Implementing Public Policy, Congressional Quarterly Press

[5] Edward III George C and Sharkansky, Ira. 1978. “The Policy Predicament : Making and Implementing Of Public Policy.” San Fransisco : W.H.Freeman and Company.

[6] Goetsch L.David and Davis B.Stanley,2002. Total Quality Management. Second Edtion. Jakarta : PT Prenhallindo.

[7] Grindle, 1980. Public Choices and Policy Change, John Hopkins University Press, Baltimore and London.

[8] Howlett, 2003.Studying Public Policy, Second Edition Oxford University Press.

[9] Ibrahim, Amin., 2003. The Main Points Public Adminsitartion and Implementation, Doctoral Program of Padjadjaran University.

[10] Ingraham W.Patricia and Rosenboolm H.David, 1992. The Promise and Paradox of Civil Service Reform, University of Pittsburgh Press, London.

[11] Mazmanian and A Sabatier, 1983. Implementation and Public Policy, Scott Foresman and Company.

[12] Mustopadidjaja,2003. Management Proses and Public Policy : Formulation, Impelementation,and evaluation Of Performance, Jakarta : Public Administraion Institution and Duta Pertiwi Foundation.

[13] Sabatier, Paul dan Mazmanian, Daniel.1998. The Condition of Effective Implementation Research. Dalam Stillman II, Richard J. Public Administration : Concepts & Cases, Hlm.374-388, Boston : Houghton Mifflin Company.

[14] Subarsono, 2005. The Analisis Of Public Policy, Yogyakarta : Pustaka Pelajar.

[15] Tachyan, 2006,. The Implementationi Of Public Policy, AIPI-Puslit Unpad, Bandung
[16] Tangkilisan, Hesel Nogi S,2003. Publlic Policy, Yogyakarta: The Renewal Public dministration in Indonesia & Lukman Ofset.

[17] Tjiptono, F., 2003. Total Quality Management, Yogyakarta : Andi Offset

[18] Trisnantoro L., 2005. The Strategic Aspect Of Hospital Management, Yogyakarta:

[19] Penerbit Andi, Van Meter, Donalds and Carl E Van Horn, The Policy Implemantation Process: Conceptual Framework, Administration and Society,Vol-6,No.4

[20] Zeithaml, V.A., Parasuraman., Berry,L.L., Delivering Quality Services : Balancing Customer Perceptions and Expectation. New York : The Free Press