IJSTR

International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research

Home About Us Scope Editorial Board Blog/Latest News Contact Us
0.2
2019CiteScore
 
10th percentile
Powered by  Scopus
Scopus coverage:
Nov 2018 to May 2020

CALL FOR PAPERS
AUTHORS
DOWNLOADS
CONTACT

IJSTR >> Volume 5 - Issue 10, November 2016 Edition



International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research  
International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research

Website: http://www.ijstr.org

ISSN 2277-8616



Effectiveness Of Human Resource Development Program At Offshore Project

[Full Text]

 

AUTHOR(S)

Umi Marfuah, Andreas Tri Panudju

 

KEYWORDS

HRD systems program; Infrastructure development; implementation of HRD; off-shore project.

 

ABSTRACT

Infrastructure development required was to be more effective and efficient. GANESHA ENGINEERING FABRICATOR Ltd.Tbk (GEF) is a company that plays a key role in the development of major offshore infrastructure projects in Bojonegara, Banten. The purpose of this study was to examine the effectiveness of the implementation of HRD systems program for project staff on off-shore platform project. This is a quantitative descriptive research. The population was the entire project staff as much as 180 people, and the sample of 119 people. Data were collected through direct interview, analyzed by multiple regression analysis. Results show either simultaneously or partially demonstrate the implementation of HRD has a significant effect on the performance of project staff. The implementation of HRD to explain the effect on the variable performance of the project staffs in the off-shore platform project are up to 61.0%, while the remaining 39.0% is explained by other variables not examined.

 

REFERENCES

[1] Ahmadi A. dan Uhbiyati N. 2007. Ilmu Pendidikan. Jakarta: Rhineka Cipta

[2] Bernardin, H. John dan Joyce E.A. Russell. 1993. Human Resource Management. Singapore: McGraw Hill Inc.

[3] Goleman, D. 2001. Kecerdasan Emosi: Mengapa Emotional Intelligence Lebih Tinggi Daripada IQ, Alih Bahasa: T. Hermay, PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama, Jakarta.

[4] Gomes, F.C. 2003. Human Resources Development. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset.

[5] Isaac and Michael. 2012. Handbook in Research and Evaluation. San Diego: EdITS.

[6] Kirkpatrick, D.L. 1998. Evaluating Training Programs, The four Levels (2nd ed.). Berrett-Koehler Publisher, Inc., San Francisco.

[7] Rae, Leslie. 2005. Using Evaluation in Training and Development, Trans. Moh. Alex Hadjid. PT Gramedia. Jakarta.

[8] Robbins, Stephen P. 2006. Perilaku organisasi: konsep, kontroversi, aplikasi (Hadyana Pujaatmaka, Penerjemah). Jakarta: Prenhallindo.